Saturday, June 23, 2012

Finished: Knit Market Bag & Survey Results






Wow, did the Ilene Market Bag ever come out great! We used just over 1 skein of Super 10 Cotton, and it looks amazing and is just the right tension to actually hold stuff! I think I want to make another in yellow, but I'll just make the strap shorter and forgo the extra skein. 

Remember our little market bag survey to help us decide which colour to make ours? Thanks to those of you who took part, it was really fun checking in to see the results. 
Tangerine Tango (orange) was an early leader, and that's what we went with. Personally, I like Solar Power (yellow), but I just like the idea of having a slightly mustardy yellow purse. I also really like Sodalite Blue (you probably already figured that out, based on the sweater sharing the spotlight. 






No comments: